How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jamie-Law Your Own Question
Jamie-Law, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 19539
Experience:  Solicitor
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jamie-Law is online now

I’m having problems with getting my deposit back For my

This answer was rated:

JA: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: I’m having problems with getting my deposit back For my previous flat
JA: What steps have you taken so far? Have you prepared or filed any paperwork?
Customer: No I tried to speak to the council but difficult this days
JA: Where is the flat located?
Customer: Deposit concerning the address:
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: 169 Norbiton Hall

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you. I am just reviewing your question. This is an email service so there may be delays when responding.

How much are you owed?

Jamie-Law and other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I’m owed £2007.69
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can we talk then?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
How can I call you then?

A colleague has accepted the call. They will ring.