12826847

My question is in the photo shot. Can you open the

Customer Question

My question is in the photo shot. Can you open the attachment
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 7 days ago.

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
I am happy to wait for an appropriate answer.
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
I am still waiting for a reply to my Restrictive Covenant question. When can I expect to receive an answer?
Expert:  Joy Nicholas replied 3 days ago.
I will need to opt out for someone else to answer.
Customer: replied 20 hours ago.
Still no answer when can I expect a reply?
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 19 hours ago.
It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find continuing a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're OK with to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Customer: replied 19 hours ago.
I am prepared to wait but would like to know when I may expect a full answer and not just another referral.