12826847

I have an outstanding grievance and its run over the

Customer Question

I have an outstanding grievance and its run over the response time from my employer now i have been made redundant using the point scoring matrix he was involved in the process with a another manager i dont think the redundancy is genuine because i think someone else should of done it in his place making the process unfair
JA: Have you discussed the termination with a manager or HR? Or with a lawyer?
Customer: No
JA: What is your employment status? Are you an employee, freelancer, consultant or contractor? Do you belong to a union?
Customer: Employee i dont belong to a union
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 10 days ago.

Hello, I’m Ben, a UK lawyer and will be dealing with your case today. I may also need to ask some questions to determine the legal position.

Expert:  Ben Jones replied 10 days ago.

How long have you worked there for? Please note this is not always an instant service so I may not be able to reply immediately. Rest assured that I am dealing with your query and will get back to you the same day. Thanks

Expert:  Ben Jones replied 9 days ago.

Hello, I am not sure if you saw my query above: How long have you worked there for?