marcusmalin
marcusmalin,
66642005

I was helping some body financially and morally as soon as I

Customer Question

I was helping some body financially and morally as soon as I told her I can't do any more she started bullying and told me I will tell office and he family that you was using her
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Greater Manchester u.k
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: I am just scared and she demanded money and i don't want to loose job . She is lying everthing
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I can explain if u want but I don't want to open everything in public want to keep everything confidential
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
If u want to know how I met with her. It was last year June or July I found her on adult seek and in start had little bit relationship but after she ask me help and she want to left trade if I can help financially . So I promised and gave her financial support without any greed and never slept with her. After 2 months she started her business again and when I found I stopped supporting her but she contacting me again and apologise and asked help again.i sympathise and started help again but then I found she is taking drugs as well but she promised she is stopping these as well so I keeping helping and supporting her and then covid 19 started and I sympathise with her more and during that time helping her a lot more. I can confirmed I never had sex with her when I start helping. U used to face her money some time bank transfer or cash.use to top up electric and gas but I did all because she wants to get out of it.
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 11 days ago.

Expert:  marcusmalin replied 11 days ago.

Hello, my name is Marcus.

I am sorry that you are having a difficult time.

What steps, if any, have you taken to date to control the situation.

Are you concerned that she will effectively blackmail you after your kindness.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
I can wait. Before I didn't tell anybody anything but now I spoke with one of my friend and yourself. I am worried and having sleepless nights I am concerned with the situation but I know I never had a sex with her so I don't think she can effectively blackmail me but she will keep trying by using different tactics.
Expert:  marcusmalin replied 9 days ago.

Hello, I am sorry for the delay in responding.

You essentially have 3 options:

- Sit tight and see what happens,

- Make a complaint to the police,

- Take out an injunction to prevent her from harassing and making comments about you to anyone.

Has anything happened over the last few days.

Marcus.

Expert:  marcusmalin replied 8 days ago.

Hello. I am just making sure that you received my last reply.

Marcus