12826847

Where can I find out the intrict detais of my case. As you

Customer Question

Where can I find out the intrict detais of my case. As you know I was not taken to HM courts. I also want to sue my Accountants namely John Craughwell of Craughwell & Co of Brookwood House,*****London SW18 BY Phone:(###) ###-####4217, Fax***********
His e-mail id is:***@******.***. If there is anything else you would wish to know then please do not hesitate to contact me 24/7. Thank You. Yours Sincerely
***@******.***
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 12 days ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you. I am just reviewing your question. This is an email service so there may be delays when responding.

Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 12 days ago.

I am happy to assist but you need to rate the other question first.