How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 37435
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

Where can I find out the intrict detais of my case. As you

Customer Question

Where can I find out the intrict detais of my case. As you know I was not taken to HM courts. I also want to sue my Accountants namely John Craughwell of Craughwell & Co of Brookwood House,*****London SW18 BY Phone:(###) ###-####4217, Fax***********
His e-mail id is:***@******.***. If there is anything else you would wish to know then please do not hesitate to contact me 24/7. Thank You. Yours Sincerely
Submitted: 12 days ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 12 days ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you. I am just reviewing your question. This is an email service so there may be delays when responding.

Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 12 days ago.

I am happy to assist but you need to rate the other question first.