How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 37584
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

On the 15/10/2019 I was on a flight with Iberia Manchester

Customer Question

On the 15/10/2019 I was on a flight with Iberia Manchester to Madrid and Madrid to Havana but When the flight got to Madrid we was told the flight was delayed I had book Two night in Havana but I had to stay overnight until the next flight at 4:55 at night so I didn’t get to see Havana and I just went on to Trinidad I had to pay another £20 pound to stay at the Tixi driver friend home because I was not able to go to the apartment until 12:45 that day I didn’t know I was due compensation for my Long delay I had a friend waited for me in Havana but I never got to see Richard we was going to have Two Night together because we was going to get Engaged on the 16 of October and we did
Get Engaged that was the Beautiful part of the Night ,***@******.***
Submitted: 15 days ago.
Category: Law
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Please could you tell me I’m from England and My Fiancé is from Trinidad Cuba if we marry in Havana can Richard come with Me to England because I would have to send Richard an invitation for Richard to come home with me , I don’t get it he will be My husband then , Thank you Julia***@******.***
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 14 days ago.

I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Thank you!
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Please how Long are we talk about , Richard and I are getting married in Havana I would like Richard to come to England to be with me I know Richard will need a visa could that be an indefinite visa I’m from England and Richard is from Trinidad Cuba ,
Thank you �� Julia Mclean,
Expert:  Ed Turner replied 14 days ago.

Hello. I am Ed, a Solicitor qualified in England & Wales with over a decade’s experience in the legal profession advising clients.

I specialise in Commercial Contracts, Business Transactions, Employment, Dispute Resolution, Personal Injury and Road Traffic Law and will be able to resolve your legal problem today.

Regarding the site’s automatic offer of a Premium Service Phone Call, I shall be delighted to talk with you by phone to discuss your issue in greater detail if you accept the offer.

However, if you do not want a phone call, please cancel the offer for a Premium Service Phone Call and you will not be charged extra.

Expert:  Ed Turner replied 14 days ago.

To enable me to answer your query, please provide me with some further information about your legal issue and how you want a lawyer to help you.

Are you looking to claim a refund or damages from a holiday tour operator for a poor holiday, wedding or honeymoon?

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Hi Mr Turner I’m disabled and I do believe that the Cuban Embassy can waiver fees to send Richard an invitation to come to England but I’m going to Cuba to get married to Richard so please could you tell me when we get married will that give the Right For Richard to come home with me I don’t mind if i have to pay for the visa . Please could you help, Thank you ��
Julia Mclean ,
Expert:  Ed Turner replied 14 days ago.

Thank you for that further information. I have considered your issue in further detail and it lies outside the scope of my legal expertise. I believe that you need an Expert in Immigration Law. I will “Opt Out” of this thread and allow another Legal Expert the opportunity to assist you.

Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 14 days ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

You want to sue the airline?

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Please don’t get me wrong but I don’t want to pay £44 pound when I have already pay £5 pound and the Answers was not good so for My £5!pound I would like it to have gone to The NHS , because you Never Answer my Question,
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 14 days ago.

You want to sue the airline?