SolicitorRM
SolicitorRM, Solicitor
Experience:  Director and Principal Solicitor. UK
103094402

I'm having money debited from my account every few weeks and

Customer Question

I'm having money debited from my account every few weeks and I dont know who is doing it
JA: Where is this? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: In St Ives, Cornwall
JA: What steps have been taken so far?
Customer: I got my statement today and contacted them but they busy
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: The company is based in Mumbai and I think it's when I ordered a free trial product for £4 but I haven't received it and they are debuting my account
Expert:  SolicitorRM replied 8 days ago.

Hi thank you for your enquiry and patience. You have to advise your bank to block the payments and report what has come out as fraudulently taken as you do not recognise the company and you have not authorised the payments, the bank will consider refunding under the FCS regulations. You have to just call the bank and hold on for as long as it takes, calls are taking sometimes up to 2 hours now with covid-19 but you will have to be patient to get it resolved lest they start taking bigger sums than the £4. I hope this helps and I would be grateful for your rating at your earliest convenience. All the best