12826847

My question is. I did a small job and I wasn't paid for the

Customer Question

Hi I'm Ben, my question is. I did a small job and I wasn't paid for the work I did, 4 weeks ago, and I want to go and take down everything I did, because the contractor doesn't want to answer the phone, and I called him from another number and I told him who I was and what I did, and he said to me, '''What have you done? you didn't do anything ,and he said stop calling me and swore ,,and shut up
JA: PayPal, Debitcard or credit card are all fine. Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: the sum was £ 600 for four working days 150 per day
and I have no understanding, all I have is someone who worked there and can stand as a witness
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: nothing and I want to go and take down everything I worked for those four days
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I texted him as if he didn't put money in my account today, I go there and take down all the work I did, and I went there and I met him and he started and swore at me and pushed me, and he he wanted to hit me and he threatened to call someone to beat me if he caught me next to the construction site
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 15 days ago.

Hello, I’m Ben, a UK lawyer and will be dealing with your case today. I may also need to ask some questions to determine the legal position.

Expert:  Ben Jones replied 15 days ago.

What do you specifically want to know about this please? Please note this is not always an instant service so I may not be able to reply immediately. Rest assured that I am dealing with your query and will get back to you the same day. Thanks

Expert:  Ben Jones replied 14 days ago.

Hello, I am not sure if you saw my query above: What do you specifically want to know about this please?