Joy Nicholas
Joy Nicholas, Lawyer
Experience:  Lawyer
106220719

Can a landowner refuse to cut waste land that is blocking

Customer Question

Can a landowner refuse to cut waste land that is blocking visibility for road users?
JA: What steps have been taken so far? Has any paperwork been prepared or filed?
Customer: numerous people including myself have asked the landowner to cut the land, but he point blankly refuses.
JA: Where is the land located?
Customer: at the top of the lane I live on, where it joins another lane. Traffic can’t see what coming from the left.
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: could include pictures
Expert:  Joy Nicholas replied 5 days ago.
Hi, thank you for your message. Can I confirm where are you based?
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
I’m in west meon in hampshire

Hi, thank you for your message. I would advise that you make a formal complaint to your local council who may investigate this further and make him take action. You can find your local council here: https://www.gov.uk/find-local-council

I hope this helps if you can please accept my answer, there will be a box to do so and give me a five star rating for answering your question top right corner of your screen and just answer will then credit me for helping you today.