JimLawyer
JimLawyer, Solicitor
Experience:  Senior Associate Solicitor
97337639

Thanks again for your answers. I understood. I was worried

Thanks again for your answers. I understood. I was worried if a client from US or Australia or China would buy one of my package. Would I still be covered by EU/UK privacy policy right ? since i am based in UK ? or is there anything specific that I should be covering regarding clients from outside of EU ?Hope that make sense. Thank you.

Hi, this is Jim, when they buy from you they accept your terms and conditions, and UK or EU law would therefore apply meaning GDPR would also apply too. Even if they are outside the EU area.

So my view is that you would be fine.

I hope this helps?

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Appreciate that. Thank you very much again for you time. Have a good evening.

No problem, and you too

JimLawyer, Solicitor
Experience: Senior Associate Solicitor