12826847

My query relates to a potential international civil claim by

Customer Question

Hello, my query relates to a potential international civil claim by a loss adjuster (Hong King) against a member of my family
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: England
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: nothing
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no thank you
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Is this conversation ‘without privilege’
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Prejudice - sorry spell checker!
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 7 days ago.

Expert:  JimLawyer replied 7 days ago.

Hello, this is Jim, a dual-qualified lawyer (UK & Republic of Ireland) and happy to help you today.

I think you mean privileged or anonymous - without prejudice is when you want to try and settle a claim and your communication is not intended for the court's eyes.

This is a public website and as such you should not put any personal details (name, etc) in here. If you can outline the question and the claim details, I will assist.