How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 37435
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

My solictor application for dissolution patnership now i ask

Customer Question

my solictor application for dissolution patnership now i ask hem for apply injunction i have no trust on other party they may take wayfiexter fiting or damage to property and i want them to stop trading do not bild cretedor but my solictor not interstade
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: cv376ep
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: only application put it been from april
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: is my concant fear what i can ask hem
Submitted: 11 days ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  marcusmalin replied 11 days ago.

Hello, my name is Marcus.

Do you have any specific questions that I can help you with.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
can I ask for injunction
Expert:  marcusmalin replied 11 days ago.

Your question is not entirely clear.

Can you briefly set out why you feel you need an injunction and the general circumstances of your matter.

Thank you.