12826847

Morning just a bit of advice Last week of March I was made

Customer Question

Morning just a bit of advice Last week of March I was made furlongs. IWork in a buffet on a railway station.Thursday 11th popes to the station one of my bosses was there he informed me they are handing the buffet back to the station.He told me we can offer you reduncy but they have no money to pay me or I can work in guildford but told me to think but is best for me Friday 26th june I had a message asking what hours I would like.I would of preferred my reduncy as I would of had to use public transport but because i got into a bit of astate instead of saying of i would of preferred reduncy I said I would hand my notice in.Could you please adviec
JA: Have you discussed this with a manager or HR? Or with a lawyer?
Customer: No just you
JA: What is your employment status? Are you an employee, freelancer, consultant or contractor? Do you belong to a union?
Customer: Employee no I don't belong to a union
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Idont think so
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 11 days ago.

Hello, I’m Ben, a UK lawyer and will be dealing with your case today. I may also need to ask some questions to determine the legal position.

Expert:  Ben Jones replied 11 days ago.

How long have you worked there for? Please note this is not always an instant service and I may not be able to reply immediately. However, rest assured that I am dealing with your question and will get back to you today. Thanks

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
I have worked there for about 16 plus years
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Just wondering if I will be getting a call today
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Sorry to pester again but I paid £44 which I thought someone would of phoned by now
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 11 days ago.

Many thanks for your patience. Just a quick clarification on phone calls – the pop-up offering you the chance to request one is automatic and I have no control over it. Therefore, if you request a call back there is no guarantee that I, or anyone else, would be available to fulfil it. At present, due to outside commitments, I cannot take calls but your request is open and visible to all other experts. If someone is available, they will accept it and call you, but if no one is free, then it will remain open until it is accepted or you decide to cancel it. In the meantime, you have already paid for a written response and that is the part I will continue helping you with.

Going back to your query, what do you specifically want to know about this, please? What are you ideally hoping to achieve in the circumstances, please?

Expert:  Ben Jones replied 10 days ago.

Hello, I see you have read my response to your query. Could you please let me know if it has answered your original question? You can simply reply on here with a quick ‘Yes, thanks’ and I won’t bother you again. Thank you

Expert:  Ben Jones replied 9 days ago.

Hello, not sure if you are having trouble seeing my posts? I have not heard back from you since posting my answer and just need to know if your query has been resolved. If you could please post a quick reply to confirm I would be very grateful. Thank you