SASH_Law
SASH_Law, Lawyer
Experience:  LLB (Hons)
96947008

I need help my ex partner is annoying me and my son. Well we

JA: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: I need help my ex partner is annoying me and my son.
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any papers in family court?
Customer: Well we just live seperate . And son is living with me my ex havent visit his son for 3 months, and now he needs him . Hes really agresive with me. Shouting and telling me not nice things
Customer: Well we just live seperate . And son is living with me my ex havent visit his son for 3 months, and now he needs him . Hes really agresive with me. Shouting and telling me not nice things
JA: Family Court normally sits in a local County and Magistrates' Court. Do you know the location of the court? If not, what county do you live in?
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: While we were living together i need to call police 3 times because he starting to hit me and be uncontrolable. And since that time he dont leave me alone.

Hi, I'm Lea

What exactly are you asking? Your post is unclear.

Please read the following:

1. This is an email service, not live chat, so responses are not always instantaneous.
  2. I have found that every question asked in my field of expertise can be answered online; I am not available for phone calls.
  3. I will ask questions on what I need from you, please answer each question clearly and briefly.
  4. If you inadvertently click for a phone call but don’t want one, kindly refer the matter directly to customer services as I have no ability to assist you with that. As per no.2 above, I will not be calling you.
  5. If you do want a call, let me know so that I can opt out of your question and another expert can assist you.
  6. Please refer all questions regarding finance and costs of the site to customer services as I have no ability to assist you with that.
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
I need help about legal parent rights when parents are divorsed and i have 4 y.o boy

Were you married when the child was born? I.e. is the father's name on the birth certificate?

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
We wasnt married. There is his name on birth sertificate

If his name is ***** ***** birth certificate both you and he have the exact same 'rights', which are in fact called 'parental responsibility'. This means that each of you can exercise your parental responsibility when the child is in your care up to a certain point for day to day decisions, such as what to feed him, dress him etc., but when it comes to major decisions, such as education, medical and travelling abroad, both of you have to make decisions together.

Hello, can I check that you received my response and that it answered your query?

If you have any follow on questions - do ask.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
no worriee

You're welcome.

All the best.