JimLawyer
JimLawyer, Solicitor
Experience:  Senior Associate Solicitor
97337639

Paypal have had a refund from a seller to me who failed to

Paypal have had a refund from a seller to me who failed to supplie goods to the value of £320.00. Paypal have not forwarded the money to my debit card. I have emailed them with no answer. I think my phone number has been blocked, when i phoned from a diffrent phone thay say oh this numbers not on your record,but its a robot that answers
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: United Kingdom
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: As i said Emails not ansered. Phone engaged every time i use my mobile
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Thay asked for my full debit card number, so i sent it but thats all

Hello, this is Jim, a dual-qualified lawyer (UK & Republic of Ireland) and happy to help you today.

Have you made a complaint to PayPal yet? You could do so and send a letter before action - this will likely resolve the matter as they will want to avoid court action. Would you like a template letter?

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
please

Attached, if you tailor it then sent to PayPal UK Ltd, Richmond, TW9 1EH. You can email it to them if that's easier.

Is this OK? Can you see the attached?

I hope this helps? If you can reply “yes”, or when you have the chance would you mind giving me a positive rating for the answer (the site will then credit me for my time). There should be a rating system at the top of the screen. Any other queries please let me know.

Many thanks,

Jim