12826847

An organisation I contract to, mistakenly recorded a private

Customer Question

An organisation I contract to, mistakenly recorded a private conversation on microsoft teams and streamed it to the whole organisation and a video was made. They now want to penalise me for embarrassment caused due to private conversation contents.
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: NorthWest England
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: Provided a transcript of re called conversation contents.
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Don't think so.
Expert:  Ed Turner replied 11 days ago.

Hello. I am Ed, a Solicitor qualified in England & Wales with over a decade’s experience in the legal profession advising clients.

I specialise in Commercial Contracts, Business Transactions, Employment, Dispute Resolution, Personal Injury and Road Traffic Law and will be able to resolve your legal problem today.

Regarding the site’s automatic offer of a Premium Service Phone Call, I shall be delighted to talk with you by phone to discuss your issue in greater detail if you accept the offer.

However, if you do not want a phone call, please cancel the offer for a Premium Service Phone Call and you will not be charged extra.

Expert:  Ed Turner replied 11 days ago.

To enable me to answer your query, please provide me with some further information about your legal issue and how you want a lawyer to help you.

Is this an Employment Dispute, or a Defamation and Breach of Privacy matter?