Experience:  Qualified Solicitor
29905560

I have been made redundant following my discomfort at work

Hi I have been made redundant following my discomfort at work after going back and they had no safe changes made in the office and also expecting staff to work full time whilst furloughed I have yet learnt even after being made redundant supposedly because of cut backs the company are advertising on reed for my job role ?
JA: Have you discussed the termination with a manager or HR? Or with a lawyer?
Customer: No not yet
JA: What is your employment status? Are you an employee, freelancer, consultant or contractor? Do you belong to a union?
Customer: Employee
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no that’s it

Hello, I’m Ben, a UK lawyer and will be dealing with your case today. I may also need to ask some questions to determine the legal position.

How long have you worked there for? Please note this is not always an instant service and I may not be able to reply immediately. However, rest assured that I am dealing with your question and will get back to you today. Thanks

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
2 years just over

Thank you. What do you specifically want to know about this, please?

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Am I still to expect a call ?
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
No call received
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Money taken and no phone call ?

It was not me who accepted your call request so I cannot assist with why you have not been called but if you do not get the call you can ask for a refund for it

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
how do I get a refund ?

I will resolve that for you