Jamie-Law
Jamie-Law, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor
96104960

H have just moved house my ex landlord of 18 years came

H have just moved house my ex landlord of 18 years came banging at my new house shouting abuse with threatening beiaviour because a left rubbish in loft witch i had renevated into a walkin loft and taking photos of my new house saying he was putting it on the social media web site where i work about everything (rubbish in loft) i dont know why he took pictures of my new house is there anything i can do?

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you. I am just reviewing your question. This is an email service so there may be delays when responding.

Have you reported anything to the Police?

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
No not yet but made a diary

Ok, report it to the Police.
This is harassment.

They can go around and warn him. If he ignores it he can be arrested and charged with harassment.

Thay should resolve it for you.

Can I clarify anything for you about this today, please?

If not, I would appreciate a 5-star rating for my answer, by clicking the button at the top of the screen. I am not paid for my time unless you rate.

If you need anything further I am available for a follow up at no extra cost.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
I cant afford that amount at present if you cant help just let me know and i will cancel trial thanks

Can you see my response above?

Jamie-Law, Solicitor
Experience: Solicitor