C.Cornel
C.Cornel, Lawyer
Experience:  Senior Lawyer at Legal Group
105439980

I am thinking of setting up a Lasting Power of Attorney

I am thinking of setting up a Lasting Power of Attorney document. I would like to have all my 4 children as Attorneys. 3 live abroad. Am I able to send documents for them to sign for this easily ?
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: I am living in the UK
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: None
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I dont think so.
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Why is this not a secure location ?

Hello.

Based on the circumstances of your case, I do confirm that all your 4 children can be signatories on your lasting power of attorneys, including those 3 abroad.

An electronic signature is required and the legal act will be legally binding and will produce the required legal effects.

C.Cornel, Lawyer
Experience: Senior Lawyer at Legal Group