SolicitorRM
SolicitorRM, Solicitor
Experience:  Director and Principal Solicitor. UK
103094402

If I have a legal problem with my business partner and I

Hi If I have a legal problem with my business partner and I want to sue him to get my money back, what kind of solicitor or lawyer I shall look for?
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: I am in SK9 5EJ
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: CHESHIRE
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: My business partner use his private properies to guarantee that he will return the money back to me. So, we might also need a solicitor in this regard, so that we can talk over his property?

Hi thank you for your enquiry and patience. You will need a commercial and/or contracts disputes solicitor. Considering the guarantees are in relation to the contract for loans you are giving him these solicitors should be able to handle that too. I hope that answers your question and I would be grateful for your rating at your convenience. All the best