How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask SolicitorRM Your Own Question
SolicitorRM, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 3909
Experience:  Director and Principal Solicitor. UK
Type Your Law Question Here...
SolicitorRM is online now

If I have a legal problem with my business partner and I

This answer was rated:

Hi If I have a legal problem with my business partner and I want to sue him to get my money back, what kind of solicitor or lawyer I shall look for?
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: I am in SK9 5EJ
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: CHESHIRE
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: My business partner use his private properies to guarantee that he will return the money back to me. So, we might also need a solicitor in this regard, so that we can talk over his property?

Hi thank you for your enquiry and patience. You will need a commercial and/or contracts disputes solicitor. Considering the guarantees are in relation to the contract for loans you are giving him these solicitors should be able to handle that too. I hope that answers your question and I would be grateful for your rating at your convenience. All the best

SolicitorRM and 3 other Law Specialists are ready to help you