marcusmalin
marcusmalin,
66642005

I have been falsely accused of harassment, Liverpool, None,

I have been falsely accused of harassment
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Liverpool
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: None
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: this is my ex partner making the allegations but the police have told him there is no case to answer but he keeps doing it

Hello, my name is Marcus.

Sadly there is little you can do although I would hope the police get tough with him if he continues to make false allegations against.

It does seem the police are supportive of you.

Customer: replied 2 days ago.
This has happened 3 times now if it happens again can I send him a solicitors letter warning him I will accuse him of making malicious and false allegations ?

Absolutely. I would suggest you sit tight for now but if he makes a 4th report you take action.

That would be as you say a letter and maybe if needs be a Non Molestation Order as it is a form of harassment.

Marcus

Customer: replied 2 days ago.
Do I use a criminal law firm for that ?
Customer: replied 2 days ago.
The police have actually told me they are irritated by the fact he is using them as as a shield to avoid talking to me to explain some of his behaviour -he has also become addicted to cannabis and has mental heath issues recorded and known about and I have repeatedly asked the police to do something about that and they say they will make a report but nothing gets done -can I also make a complaint about that ?

You would instruct a Family Law Solicitor.

Yes if you believe the police could do more then you can make a complaint.

Marcus.

Customer: replied 2 days ago.
Ok Thankyou

I hope things get better. Do not hesitate to revert back if you need any further assistance.