Jeremy Aldermartin
Jeremy Aldermartin, Solicitor
Experience:  Dual qualified Solicitor and Attorney
65242892

I have been told that I can have free boiler and new

I have been told that I can have free boiler and new radiators and loft installation from company under ECO3 Scheme just bit worried incase they are not legit contact number I have for them is 0141(###) ###-#### guy called to take photos of Radiaters and old boiler name was Jamie***********I qualify because father stays with me and he has pension credit and also bought house
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Scotland
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: Just had out to see entitlement and they looked at Radiaters and boilers
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Think that’s all just want check this company is telling truth
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
File attached (Q3Z2MVQ)

Hi thank you for your message, The Energy Company Obligation (ECO) is a government energy efficiency scheme in Great Britain to tackle fuel poverty and help reduce carbon emissions. Under ECO, medium and larger energy suppliers fund the installation of energy efficiency measures in British households. Each obligated supplier has an overall target based on its share of the domestic energy market in Britain.

The obligated energy suppliers work with installers to introduce certain efficiency measures into your home, such as loft or wall insulation, or heating measures. If you live in Scotland, you can contact Home Energy Scotland for advice on the scheme on 0808(###) ###-#### If the company claims to be an installer, always ask to see the following credentials: for most measures, installers under ECO must be PAS 2030:2017 (Publicly Available Specification) accredited, and will have a registration number. If they are installing microgeneration measures (eg measures that produce heat) they need to be Microgeneration Certification Scheme (MCS) accredited and will be registered on the MCS website. All companies repairing or replacing a gas boiler must be registered with Gas Safe. You can check this on Gas Safe’s website.

I hope this helps, if you can please accept my answer and rate me 5 stars (in the top right of your screen) then Just Answer will credit me for helping you today.