Jamie-Law
Jamie-Law, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor
96104960

I have an issue with Sky. I was made furthlaw on the 26th of

Good morning Pearl. I am Sonia. I have an issue with Sky. I was made furthlaw on the 26th of March. I contacted straight away Sky to cancel my account online on the 3 April. They took the last payment on the 2nd of May £27. Now they asking further payment as they telling me they didn’t know my account was cancel. Where do I stand the sum is £27 + an extra £10 if not paid in the 10 days. I have them on the phone this morning I refuse to pay for a product I haven’t use since 3/4 and I haven’t got the money as I am a single mum. I did everything my end to cancel the account but their staff didn’t put anything in the system apparently. I email them 10 times since still the same scenarios from them. What should I do? Thanks Sonia
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: I have answered all their email but they never come back to me and now I received a letter.
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No I think it’s all there. Thanks

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you. I am just reviewing your question. This is an email service so there may be delays when responding.

What is it you want to know about this today please?

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
As per text above like to know where I stand regarding this matter: Good morning Pearl. I am Sonia. I have an issue with Sky. I was made furthlaw on the 26th of March. I contacted straight away Sky to cancel my account online on the 3 April. They took the last payment on the 2nd of May £27. Now they asking further payment as they telling me they didn’t know myaccount was cancel. Where do I stand the sum is £27 + an extra £10 if not paid in the 10 days. I have them on the phone this morning I refuse to pay for a product I haven’t use since 3/4 and I haven’t got the money as I am a single mum. I did everything my end to cancel the account but their staff didn’t put anything in the system apparently. I email them 10 times since still the same scenarios from them. What should I do? Thanks Sonia
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: I have answered all their email but they never come back to me and now I received a letter.
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No I think it’s all there. Thanks

I will call shortly, will show as withheld.

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Are you part of the Citozen advise bureau? Thanks

No, we are an online question and answer service.

Customer: replied 5 days ago.

Sorry! Please could you refund my £5 and I will contact citozen advice don’t wish to take this any further with your company. Thanks! Can you confirm refund payment via email? Many thanks my apology for the confusion. Kind regards, ***** ***** v*****

Sure. The call cost will be refunded.