Vineet S
Vineet S,
Experience:  Freelance Solicitor at Self Employed
60556257

I would like to remove my ccj that i believe was not fair,

i would like to remove my ccj that i believe was not fair
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: london
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: nothing yet, i have paid the money i own to the bank in 2018, how ever im not happy that they ccj me, i was a client from hsbc bank, how ever they close my account giving me no reason or explanations, i try to call and ask why they said they have right to do so, i had to travel and fix another bank account after i got pregnant with high risk and moved home, when i find out i own they money they already ccj me.
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: thats all

Welcome to JA. I’m Vineet, a UK qualified & practicing Solicitor and I will be dealing with your case today.

Customer: replied 2 days ago.
Thank you. I would like to know if is there anything i can do regarding this ccj is really affecting my credit score

If you think that CCJ is unfair and the debt was not owned , you can set the CCJ aside by filing below form(N244) and sending it to the court.

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/732360/N244_web_0818.pdf

If the money is owned, then you can get it removed by paying the debt within a month of the CCJ.

There is a court fee of £255 payable with the form N244

If you need further assistance, please let me know.

&

If that answers your question, Kindly remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of your screen before you leave JA today,