How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask F E Smith Your Own Question
F E Smith
F E Smith, Advocate
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 16014
Experience:  I have been practising for 30 years.
Type Your Law Question Here...
F E Smith is online now

Thank you for the information but can you clarify that if

This answer was rated:

Thank you for the information but can you clarify that if the process has got as far as entitlement to decree has been received that he can still request a hold and request mediation in the interim

If your question is whether he can delay agreeing to the absolute being granted until you have sorted the finances, yes that’s possible although it’s a limited effect, people do it particularly if they think the X wants to get married.

F E Smith and 7 other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 2 day ago.
Thank you I suppose he’s worried that as it’s all being dealt with haphazardly incorrect decisions maybe made