Anthony Chendo
Anthony Chendo,
Experience:  Solicitor at BLM
106282438

What does an electronic include? this is a small claim

what does an electronic bundle include? this is a small claim through money claim

An electronic bundle is the same as the paper bundle. The difference being you send the electronic bundle via email to the court.

The bundle should include ALL documents both parties intend to rely on at the hearing, such as the claim form, witness statements, all court documents, evidence in support of your case and the other parties case(if any).

I hope I have clarified the position if not please let me know.

However if I have clarified the position please before you leave JA today please rate the assistance provided by clicking on the 5 stars button at the top of your screen as this will help improve the service given in future

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
when you say all court documents: does that include the general form of judgement or order? and any receipts from the court for payments?also i applied for an extension using N244 does this need to be included?

Bear with me whilst i type out a response.

when you say all court documents: does that include the general form of judgement or order? Yes including the outcome of the N244 application

and any receipts from the court for payments? Not necessary as court should have a copy of this.

Also i applied for an extension using N244 does this need to be included? No, if the matter has been resolved by the court, then you need to only include the outcome of the N244 as mentioned above.

Do you understand what i have stated, if not please let me know?

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
you are saying that the judgement orders and the outcome of the n244 to be included but not receipts
thank you

Yes that's correct.

Please before you leave JA today please rate the assistance provided by clicking on the 5 stars button at the top of your screen as this will help improve the service given in future. Further this will stop reminders sent to you to do so.

Thanks and stay safe.

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
sorry forgot to ask if i included the directions questionaires for both parties and aslo the notice of prposed allocation

Yes please include the documents mentioned within the bundle too.

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
thank you...

Your welcome