Experience:  Qualified Solicitor
29905560

I worked from home from 24th March to 10th June whilst

I worked from home from 24th March to 10th June whilst shielding, company then furloughed me from 10rh Jun to today. Now they want me back at work but shielding letter says not to return to work until 1st August they aso want me to take annual leave where do I stand
JA: Have you discussed this with a manager or HR? Or with a lawyer?
Customer: Not yet, HR phone is busy and I don't know a lawyer
JA: What is your employment status? Are you an employee, freelancer, consultant or contractor? Do you belong to a union?
Customer: Full time employee, no union in company
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Shielding letters from nhs available

Hello, I’m Ben, a UK lawyer and will be dealing with your case today. I may also need to ask some questions to determine the legal position.

How long have you worked there for? Please note this is not always an instant service and I may not be able to reply immediately. However, rest assured that I am dealing with your question and will get back to you today. Thanks

Customer: replied 2 day ago.
That's ok
Customer: replied 2 day ago.
What information do you need
Customer: replied 2 day ago.
Are you still there?

How long have you worked there for please?