How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Anthony Chendo Your Own Question
Anthony Chendo
Anthony Chendo,
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 1587
Experience:  Solicitor at BLM
Type Your Law Question Here...
Anthony Chendo is online now

I need some advice regarding N244 form, The court I need to

This answer was rated:

JA: Hello. How can I help?
Customer: I need some advice regarding N244 form
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: The court I need to be is County Court Busisess Centre I am in N6 5BB
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: Nothing, I just called the court and they suggest to apply for N244 form and organise evidences
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Customer: replied 2 day ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 2 day ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.


Welcome to JA.

What would you like to know about the N244 application form?

Anthony Chendo and 2 other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 2 day ago.
what I need to do and if is any cost and how to handle this

You can find a local solicitor who deals with this on the law society webpage which is;