12826847

A long story .. shel I explain? I live in Uk and yes it in

hi
JA: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: a long story .. shel I explain?
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about this? In which country do you live? If different, which country is your legal question related to?
Customer: I live in Uk and yes it in Uk
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: its to do with the fraudulent claim against me with my car insuarence
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: someone claimed against me , i did not do it , it went on and on and on and the insuarence was keep saying they are dealing with it, then just today i found out they sattled it and i had no idea, i found out through another company
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

Hi, welcome to JustAnswer. My name is*****’m a barrister with 12 years of experience and I am happy to help with your question today.

How can I help?

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
hi, thank you,
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
i am quit slow to type, it will be easier to call
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
ok

ok but do you want to tell me what your question is?

Otherwise we dont' know whether I can help.

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
are you still there?

Yes?

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
whats happening now?
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
if you can not talk, then can we just carry on here?
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
hello?
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
ok, whats happening now? could anyone actually answer me ?

I need to know what your question is?

Otherwise I don't know whether I can help.

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
ok, i will type my question, could you please bare with me i am slow at typing
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
its a shame we can not speak

We can but there is no point in you paying for a call when I don't know whether I can help or not.

Experience: Over 5 years in practice
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
in feb 2019 someone claimed i drove into them. I did not. they put the claim through my insurance, it was their word against mine. we are sharing the same car park and i tried to see those people who claimed against me=they refused. the engineer report was the marks were coherent with the damage but it said it could have been both ways = they drove into me. the whole case was in progress for ages, and then i just learned that my insurence excepted the claim, without even talking to me
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
they repaired their car so i never saw the damage
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
its impossible to get through to my insurgence, they never answer the phone
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
can you help me?

I have been asked to look at this for you. I did try to ring shortly before 3 PM but there was no answer. I will try again.

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
ok are we still doing it on line?
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
could you please respond?

If there was no incident at all, then this is what you do:

The first thing that you need to do is report this to the police and get an incident number.

The second thing you need to do is then contact the insurance company when the incident number and say that this was a fraudulent claim and they should refer it themselves to the police.

If the insurance company do not then agree to reinstate your no claim bonus et cetera et cetera and confirm that it’s being treated as a fraudulent claim you then need to make a complaint in writing to the Financial Ombudsman Service.

However if there was an incident you are quite right that it is their word against yours and it’s not a matter for the police.

If you cannot get through to the insurance company on the telephone then put your complaint in writing and if you haven’t had a satisfactory response within eight weeks, make a complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service.

That really is the only wave dealing with this.