Vineet S
Vineet S,
Experience:  Freelance Solicitor at Self Employed
60556257

Can I work on my UK franchise if I live in the UK, have a EU

can I work on my UK franchise if I live in the UK, have a EU visa but not a UK visa?
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the UK government? What country do you live in? What is your citizenship?
Customer: I am and Australian. I lived in the UK on a ancestry visa for 5 years and bought the franchise. I work from home. Last year we moved to France and have French long term visas . My UK anscestry visa expired at the end of last year
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about the visa?
Customer: no. this is why I am asking you?
JA: I'm just trying to get information to help you.
Customer: Thanks
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no

Welcome to JA. I’m Vineet, a UK qualified & practicing Solicitor and I will be dealing with your case today.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
I am an Australian citizen. I liked in Uk on a UK ancestry visa and bought a franchise. My visa has expired and I now live in France with a long term visa for here. Can I still work on my UK Franchise if I no longer have a visa for UK

Will you be getting income /salary from the UK

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
ok. can i get an online answer?

Yes I can assist you via online chat.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
my commissions come from the UK and I still pay uk tax

Yes, you would be able to work for the UK franchise, you would not need a UK visa for it

If you need further assistance, please let me know.

&

If that answers your question, Kindly remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of your screen before you leave JA today,

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Brexit won't affect this agreement?

You would need visa if you want to live in the UK after the Brexit

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Are you still there?

Please let me know if you have any related questions

You would only need visa if you want to live in the UK after the Brexit

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
I wish to remain in the EU but continue with my franchise in the UK. And continue to pay tax in UK. But I wont have a right to work in UK
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
1
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Are you there? I keep looing you. I wish to remain in the EU but continue with my franchise in the UK. And continue to pay tax in UK. But I wont have a right to work in UK

So, if you want you can either apply for another UK Ancestory visa , otherwise you do not have to apply to get visa for working for UK franchise.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.

If that answers your question, Please don`t forget to rate the answer before you leave JA today, so that I could get credited for my time

Thank you and all the best