12826847

Bus driver, I need advice because in 2019 I revenew my

Hello my name is ***** ***** driver, I need advice because in 2019 I revenew my driving licence Dvla made waiting one year because I have heart failure.
JA: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me where this is?
Customer: Continue ..In London In February I sent my diagnostic from my doctor which he said I am able to drive and meet the standard drive . But Dvla kept one year on the queue because Dvla did not have doctor enough to analyse my case. So in January 2020 Dvla paid stress cardiogram for me and I did. The result was good but the doctor from Dvla had wrong interpretation an suspended my licence. Therefore I couldn't not drive bus, I was so desperate Dvla asked to prove I do not have ISCHAEMIA, that time Gp could not help because covid19. So I paid privite doctor 199.00 plus £ 950.00 CT coronary angiogram in haley street, the result showed I had not ISCHAEMIA. after 1 year beg Dvla and pay money £ 1250.00 I would like to claim money back and compensation for my depression. Please I need some advise
JA: Do you need to appear in court?
Customer: I don't know? How can I start?
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No is ok

Hi, welcome to JustAnswer. My name is*****’m a barrister with 12 years of experience and I am happy to help with your question today.

So you were able to get the DVLA to reinstate your licence?

Customer: replied 2 day ago.
after 1 and 2 months I got my licence for 3 years time
Customer: replied 2 day ago.
Which way I have to go
Customer: replied 2 day ago.
Dvla gave bad treatment and I would to claim some compensation is it possible?

Has anybody phoned?