Ross Miller
Ross Miller,
Experience:  Director (Litigation and Mediation) at Hilltop Solutions
106205234

I would like for my employment contract to be reviewed. It

I would like for my employment contract to be reviewed.
JA: Have you discussed the employment contract issue with a manager or HR? Or with a lawyer?
Customer: It is a new contract
JA: What is your employment status? Are you an employee, freelancer, consultant or contractor? Do you belong to a union?
Customer: I need to sign a new employment contract which I would like to be reviewed
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert assisting you with this matter today

Please note there may be delays between messages as the experts on this website are all third party and are not on here full time.

You will also receive a request for a phone call. This is automatically generated by the website. I would be happy to facilitate a phone call with you however, do note that there will be a premium service charge should you accept this, you of course, do not have to click the phone call option.

Do you have a copy of the contract and what are your main concerns.?

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Hi Ross

Hello, do you have a copy of the contract you can upload for me and what are your main concerns about the contract?

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
I have a contract, pretty straight forward, which I would like to be reviewed
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
I have made some changes which if my employer does not accept would need some attention. Otherwise simply review and addition of one clause

Do you have a copy of the contract for me to look at?

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
give me a second
- I have a conference call at 4pm

No problem.

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
I will have to do after call, hope ok

Yes that's fine

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
I have uploaded the contract
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
ignore the second please
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
they are both the same

No problem. Do you have a specific issue you would like looked at? If that is the case I am happy to do so. If you are looking to have the full document reviewed then there is an service charge for this as it requires some dedicated time. Thanks.

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
How much would the service charge be?

What information are you looking for ? For example do you have any specific concerns?

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Has it got clauses or wordings in there which are of disadvantage to me
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
I have put some questions in there, which you should be able to see in tracked changes
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
is it missing some things which a normal contract should have?
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Following some very straight forward questions I think:
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
1. Is it clear that I’m the head of Amber sales? I.e they cannot hire somebody in sales/business development above me
2. Xtender is a product line which I’m not the head of, however I earn 5% commissions
3. A clause where if I travel for work over a weekend day, that this is recompensated as vacation day
4. Private health insurance needs to be included
5. There are no employment benefits mentioned (What are they for a normal employee work contract?)r
6. No laptop nor work mobile included
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
don't worry about point 2

Ok there is quite a lot to deal with. If you are able to click on the 5 stars at the top of the page then it will allow me to put an offer of review over to you. (this is process the we have to follow via the website rules) you, of course do not have to accept the offer.

Please also send another message back so I don't lose the feed. Many Thanks.

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
surely I can only give stars when the work is done?
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
are all the feedback stars based on that approach?
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
ratings I mean

It is odd I agree but we need a star rating in order to offer the service. If for any reason you are not happy with the work, which I would hope is not the case, then you can of course alter the rating.

If you decide to accept then please write a message back so that I don't lose the feed (unfortunately this sometimes happens).

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Please go ahead
Customer: replied 9 days ago.

Brilliant Thank you.

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
I was supposed to return it today. Would it be possible to return by midday if at all possible?

Yes, I will go over it tonight for you.

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Great thank you so much!

Hi Fred would you mind giving me until 2:30 at the latest to get this over to you. I am having to deal with a few issues and don’t want to rush the job. Many thanks.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.

Let me know you got it ok. Happy to answer any questions via email. Thank you.