Ross Miller
Ross Miller,
Experience:  Director (Litigation and Mediation) at Hilltop Solutions
106205234

In my employment contract under the company sick pay it says

In my employment contract under the company sick pay it says ...
JA: Have you discussed the employment contract issue with a manager or HR? Or with a lawyer?
Customer: During the first year of employment service entitlement is 5 days
JA: What is your employment status? Are you an employee, freelancer, consultant or contractor? Do you belong to a union?
Customer: Employee
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No thank you

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert assisting you with this matter today

Please note there may be delays between messages as the experts on this website are all third party and are not on here full time.

You will also receive a request for a phone call. This is automatically generated by the website. I would be happy to facilitate a phone call with you however, do note that there will be a premium service charge should you accept this, you of course, do not have to click the phone call option.

I have read the information but it seems a little incomplete can you tell me what your issue is and I can assist. Thank you.

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Well in a table about the company sick pay is explained the days I'm allowed each year .. as every next year is extra 5 days up to maximum of 25 days

Ok so what is the question thanks?