UKSolicitorJA
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
62162956

I want to make a claim against a company that delivered

i want to make a claim against a company that delivered goods to my home and damaged my flooring.
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: there are 2 companies involved and neither is taking responsibility bradford uk
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: calls on top of calls followed by emails I took photos of poor packaging which caused the damage in the first place. sent a letter by recorded delivery I paused things due to lockdown
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: i dont want to pursue it if its going to end up costing me i dont want to pursue further than small claims

How much are you looking to claim?

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
163;800 which the cost and labour of replacing entire floor

If you are sure it is them that caused the damage, you may file a small claim against them online at www.moneyclaim.gov.uk.

Before you do so, you should send them a final demand for the money and pointing out the basis for you asking for the money and informing them that you may take court proceedings if they fail to do so.

May I help further?

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
no that's perfect thank you

You are welcome.