SolicitorRM
SolicitorRM, Solicitor
Experience:  Director and Principal Solicitor. UK
103094402

What should I do next?

What should I do next ?

Hi thank you for your enquiry and patience. Your thread just says 'What should i do next' and has not been linked to any previous enquiries so apologies I am not able to establish what the question is in relation to. I suspect I must have assisted you before for the question to be added to my list, but because we do not get to see your identity details I am not sure what to respond. Please give me a bit of information and that will trigger my memory

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
It's what do I do next in regards ***** ***** the large bill from a law firm when the never told me prices etc

Hi, thank you. You have to send a written letter of complaint seeking clarification of what the bill is for and confirmation of when the prior authority to incur the time and bill the fees was sought from you and when you agreed. You should be able to email the letter to your solicitors' firm. Hopefully you have their complaints procedure, this should tell you who to send the complaint to and should advise of how they look to resolve complaints so you have a timeframe to work with. . I hope this answers your question. Feel free to send you follow on questions on this same thread if you want further clarification or input after your rating. I will still be notified and will respond. All the best

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Edd