Aaron D
Aaron D, Barrister
Experience:  LLB, BPTC
108775951

My neighbour received an email from a court yesterday making

my neighbour received an email from a court yesterday making him handover his child to his mother - but what she has written on the on line form is far fiom the truth can he appeal
JA: What steps have been taken? Have any papers been filed in family court?
Customer: no I do not think so it was an online form
JA: Family Court normally sits in a local County and Magistrates' Court. Do you know the location of the court? If not, what county does she live in?
Customer: it was darford court the judge made the ruling online
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I have read the online form that t was submitted by the mother

Hello, thank you for your question. My name is***** am a barrister and will assist you with this issue today.

Please be aware that this is an e-mail service rather than a live chat. Sometimes there will be some delay between responses but I will try to reply as soon as possible.

This sounds like it was an emergency without notice hearing. Does it mention within the order somewhere the phrase "without notice" or "ex parte"?.

Usually in such cases there is a return date listed very soon at which objections can be raised.

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
It states without notice hearing
Carcass safeguarding checks to court by 24/7
First hearing dispute resolution 12/10
Does this mean he cannot see his daughters until the court hearing as he is in absolute bits