Experience:  Qualified Solicitor
29905560

Can be dissmissed from emoloyment when sick? Have a sick

Hello. Can be dissmissed from emoloyment when sick? Have a sick note for 2 weeks.
JA: Was the termination discussed with a manager or HR? Or with a lawyer?
Customer: Thank you. No, I have not been told anything yet, It is jusr my bad feeling. Shall i contact
JA: What is your employment status? Are you an employee, freelancer, consultant or contractor? Do you belong to a union?
Customer: Contracted employement, full time general assistant in a 4* hotel
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Thank you, ***** ***** it would be possible to have a phonecall please?

Hello, I’m Ben, a UK lawyer and will be dealing with your case today. I may also need to ask some questions to determine the legal position.

How long have you worked there for? Please note this is not always an instant service and I may not be able to reply immediately. However, rest assured that I am dealing with your question and will get back to you today. Thanks

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Since Feb 17, 2020. Shall I let to know the emoloyer about my sickness and when?

What are the reasons for the sickness?

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Thank you. Please call me

Someone else has accepted your call request and will be calling you. In the meantime you can tell me what are the reasons for the sickness please?