12826847

Its a holiday related question, We booked in the UK for

Its a holiday related question
JA: Where is this? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: We booked in the UK for Lanzarote
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: Been online chats to loveholidays twice for nearly 3 hours. They are sticking to their rigid T & C's. Our hotel opens on the 17/7 we travel out on the 20/7. We dont want to go and have asked to transfer to next year, but because we got a nonrefundable deal they wont do anything. Three of us have asthma and my wife probably wont be able to travel because she is still quite ill from what we think was the virus
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Are you still there?

Hi, welcome to JustAnswer. My name is*****’m a barrister with 12 years of experience and I am happy to help with your question today.

Are you asking if you can force a refund?

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
No, all we wanted is for it to be transferred to next year. I know we have got a non refundable deal, but my wife probably wont be able to travel and the hotel will have a lot of restrictions in place. It is an all inclusive hotel that will not be the same. Loveholidays are just sticking to their T & C's and I said how can you do that when the holiday is not what we booked.

Trying now.