How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jamie-Law Your Own Question
Jamie-Law, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 17393
Experience:  Solicitor
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jamie-Law is online now

If my deposit is not secure where can I report for that?

This answer was rated:

If my deposit is not secure where can I report for that?

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you. I am just reviewing your question. This is an email service so there may be delays when responding.

Can you please explain your situation a little more?

Jamie-Law and 5 other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
I moved to my landlord place and I paid deposit and rent but I find out that my deposit is not secure. I would like to move out but not sure that he will give me the deposit back.
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Cancel my phone call
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Could you please cancel my call and refund me the money