Joy Nicholas
Joy Nicholas, Lawyer
Experience:  Lawyer
106220719

I’m wanting to know if something is lawfully Incorrect,

Hi there. I’m wanting to know if something is lawfully Incorrect
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Leeds, West Yorkshire
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: reported to my social worker
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no thankyou
Hi, thank you for your message. Can I confirm what is your question?
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Hi there. So I moved to a different town which means I’m under a different authority as I’m under social services with my newborn. But my babies Guardian has the same Solicitor as my Twins and they are under a different authority. Is this conflict of interest.

Hi, thank you for your message. There may be a conflict of interest. I would advise you bring your concerns up directly with the firm. Or if you are represented with your solicitor who can bring up the matter in court. I hope this helps if you can please accept my answer, there will be a box to do so and give me a five star rating for answering your question top right corner and just answer will credit me for helping you.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
the guardian has said she’s seen a picture of my baby with my guy best friend. And we only have pictures on social media. So this means she has been lurking. This is an invasion of my privacy. Is this lawefully wrong. Xx

Hi, thank you for your mesage. if you can please accept my answer, there will be a box to do so and give me a five star rating for answering your question top right corner and just answer will credit me for helping you. Otherwise I receive no credit for helping you. I will then look into your other question. Normally you need to post this as a new question.

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
I’ve put a love heart on you. But if I rate you then this finishes. Can you answer my question and then I will rate you please. Because I didn’t finish asking questions.

Hi, thank you for your message. If the picture if public then no this would not be an invasion of privacy as you have make it available on social media. I hope this helps if you can please accept my answer, there will be a box to do so and give me a five star rating for answering your question top right corner and just answer will credit me for helping you.