How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jamie-Law Your Own Question
Jamie-Law, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 19511
Experience:  Solicitor
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jamie-Law is online now

Can you believe this email I got after she told me it's all

This answer was rated:

Can you believe this email I got after she told me it's all over, I've exhausted there complaints. Re: [Confidential] Your complaint about Barclays Bank UK PLC XXXXXXXXXXWA XXXXXXXXXX To: ***** ***** 03:48 Please don't patronise me and make out you care to cover your own assets, you have told me that's the end now, I have exhausted your complaints system. So it's finished right, I have contacted journalists, magazines, top police top bankers and private investigators, ime not accepting what your all doing to me, no way, I will spend ten years in prison if I have to, end of, ime not accepting what barc have done, the police, and the fos, honestly protecting and helping crackheads is probably the worst thing you have ever done, there's going to be so much media and investigations around you all. This is how I introduced myself to all top cops, journalists magazines and social media, Carol we and your website. So according to XXXXXXXX the police are involved, barclays bank staff related to her, (I realy wouldn't bank in XXXXXXXXXXX and someone in XXXXXXXXXX who is related to corrupt bit of filth XXXXXXXXX and someone in the XXXXXXXXXXXXXx, called XXXXXXXXXXX ime sure or both of them and 1 or 2of them are the rays daughter's or daughter from his first marriage, well done XXXXXXXXXX, in future, you and James buy your kids Christmas presents instead of robbing a vulnerable man so you can spend ya Christmas money on crack. XXXXXXXXXXXXXX  If they take 20 quid out of a thousand people's benefits, that's 20 grand a month XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX honestly s you couldn't make it up. And why on earth would someone make up such a allegation, it's a million percent true. XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX .and XXXXXXXXXXX

Your complaint about Barclays Bank UK PLC I’m really concerned about some of the things you’ve said in your previous email, especially when you mentioned planning to take your own life. I don’t want you to harm yourself, for this reason, if I don’t hear back from you within the next hour I’ll be contacting the emergency services to make them aware of my concerns about you. The emails you’ve sent to me today have been very hard to read as you’ve been abusive towards me. This is unacceptable and I’ve made my manager aware of what you’ve said. Going forwards if this type of behaviour continues we may have to limit the way we communicate with you. I really hope we don’t have to do this, as I’d like to help you if I can, but I will need you to work with me and communicate with me in an acceptable way. You’re going through a very tough situation right now and I know you’re finding things difficult. You might find it useful to reach out and talk to someone – there are a number of charities you could speak to who can listen and may be able to give you some help. You can speak to CALM – they operate a helpline for anyone needs to talk about life’s problems, you can speak to them from 5pm to midnight every day of the week on ‪0800 58 58 58‬. Alternatively, you could speak to Papyrus, the national charity dedicated to the prevention of young suicide – their hel JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location. Customer: West Sussex JA: What steps have you taken so far? Customer: Everything and I mean everything but court JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you? Customer: I need legal aid

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
OK many thanks for the reply

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you. I am just reviewing your question. This is an email service so there may be delays when responding.

Do you want to sue them for the distress caused?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Massively, this is only a fraction of what they have caused.
Excellent, it's a very frustrating complaint but extremely simple, the x police Sargent who is running this scam, has contacts everywhere and his contact in the financial services, is his daughter apparently and she's been so corrupt, someb like yourself won't have a problem but ime vulnerable and ime being abused, he also has a Dr gp contact who's trying to kill me for him so they get away with it, his son is a member of of a drug gang and they have terrorised me for 12 years, its like something from a movie. U won't believe how the police have abused me, seriously.
Jo C. Solicitor
Ok, so what is your question?Sorry. I have a speech impediment, and I don't even know how you can help, if you can.
I do hope so
Jo C. Solicitor
No problem. I can answer online.But what do you want to know?I want somebody to represent me,
Jo C. Solicitor
To do what?Do you mean to sue to recover the money?In cort lol
Jo C. Solicitor
You might have to be more specific than that.What are you hoping to achieve?Want to switch to a live phone call?We can talk on the phone to make it easier to get the help you need.Amount: £44Call me
By clicking "Call me" you agree to the additional amount and to credit the Expert.
Mate they have ruined my life, tried getting me killed, set up gas lakes in my home, thrown gas in my mattress, carpet and curtains, put me in hos 10 times I've had no gas heating or hot water for 2 years, havnt been out in 3 years because
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I couldn't call him so he just left lol

You need to write a letter, set out your losses and request compensation within 30 days or say you will go to Court. This is called a pre-action protocol letter of claim. You should make sure you send this signed delivery and keep a copy. You must give 30 days warning before going to Court.

If they do not copmpensate you then you can issue proceedings in the County Court. You can either do this online at: or by completing form N1 and take it to your local County Court.

The Court will then issue a claim which a copy will be sent to the Defendant who will have a limited time to defend it, if not you can enter Judgment and enforce.

If the claim is for £10,000 or less it will be a small claim so you will not need legal representation. Over this value, you would need representation for trial.

Can I clarify anything for you about this today, please?

If not, I would appreciate a 5-star rating for my answer, by clicking the button at the top of the screen. I am not paid for my time unless you rate.

If you need anything further I am available for a follow up at no extra cost.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
It's been over 2 years. How do I take the financial ombudsman services to cort aswell? There helping them

You have 6 years to bring a claim.
Sadly you have no contract with the Ombudsman - you can't sue them

Does that clarify?

Jamie-Law and other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
But the ombudsman are helping then and have been very corrupt and neglectful
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Excellent advice
Thank you


Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Your welcome, and thank you very much.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Hello again, if I write you a list of everything this vile situation has caused,
Will you please price everything for me, ie how much compensation I should ask for, personally I think /know it should be over 2 million and ime sure you will agree when I explain but I have given 3 organisations 30 days to co operate, stop neglecting me, send me Al the evidence plus compensation, or I will take them to court, except the police, I have given them 60 days, because how the other 3 organisations react, will tell myself and the judge a awful lot about the police, so it will be good to leave them until last, I also contacted the police crime panel and requested this. Because after being ne and abused by all relivent sargant and police, ime now at the panel and still being neglected.