Jeremy Aldermartin
Jeremy Aldermartin, Solicitor
Experience:  Dual qualified Solicitor and Attorney
65242892

Who needs permision to use a logo on a scale replica of a

Who needs permision to use a logo on a scale replica of a truck. Me (the seller) or the manufacurer producing the scale replica of the truck.
JA: What written documentation do you have?
Customer: None
JA: Have you talked to a local attorney? Has anything been filed in court?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No

The manufacturer first and foremost needs permission. I hope this helps, if you can please accept my answer and rate me 5 stars (in the top right of your screen) then Just Answer will credit me for helping you today.

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
As I am buying directly from a manufacturer in china that is producing 2000 models for me and getting it in custom packaging, would it still be the manufacturer in question that needs the rights to add the logo to the truck in question. Just to add detail this is the DAF LF logo on a model truck. Sorry but I just want to be 100 percent sure.

Well at that level and as you are getting them custom made then you should also have the right to use the logo on the products you are selling. I hope this helps, if you can please accept my answer and rate me 5 stars (in the top right of your screen) then Just Answer will credit me for helping you today.

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Thank you for your advice :) I will happily leave 5 stars.

Glad I could help, take care.