12826847

I hope you are keeping well. Previously I had a blackmailing

Dear sir, I hope you are keeping well. Previously I had a blackmailing issue and extortion of money,with a Romanian girl which I have reported to the police and she was then categorised as a wanted person. She came back to UK yesterday and got arrested at the airport and hence released upon bail today. The police have full proof most of chat details and photos with them which I have Previously provided.I have sending a screenshot of the photo of email.She mentions something about conditions, what are the clues can you think of she can might demand.Thanks in anticipation.Kentish

Hi, welcome to JustAnswer. My name is*****’m a barrister with 12 years of experience and I am happy to help with your question today.

Do you mean bail conditions?

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Evening Jo c, thanks for contacting. Yes please and she has her own conditions

.

So we are thinking of bail conditions?

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
it is

Probably bail with conditions of non contact with you, to surrender travel documents and to live at a specific address.

Those are very common bail conditions to prevent further offences, interference with witnesses and failing to surrender

Hope this helps. Please let me know if you need more information.

Pleaseremember to rate my answer 5 stars because giving a 5 star rating really helpsme.

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Thanks thats very reassuring. If i need further information, I will contact you again. I will do

Noproblem.

Allthe best.

Rememberthat I am always available to help with your questions. Even if I amin Court I will usually pick up a question within 12 hours. For futureinformation, please start your question with ‘For Jo C’. You can also bookmarkmy profile http://www.justanswer.co.uk/law/expert-remus2004/