How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ben Jones Your Own Question
Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 74424
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ben Jones is online now

I have a compromised agreement document that needs signing

This answer was rated:

I have a compromised agreement document that needs signing for me and checking. Is this something you can provide?
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: London UK
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: None
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No

Hello, I’m Ben, a UK lawyer and will be dealing with your case today. I may also need to ask some questions to determine the legal position.

Is that from your employer?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
correct and I’m taking voluntary redundancy
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
this is the agreement with the amount etc. They need someone legal to sign it.

Ok thanks. To do this you need to formally instruct a solicitor who will meet up with you (in person or remotely) and go through the whole agreement, before signing it off. As we are just a shat service and cannot be officially instructed to represent you, unfortunately it is not something we can do on here. But any employment lawyer local to you should be able to take this on, subject to availabvility.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

You are most welcome

Ben Jones and other Law Specialists are ready to help you