How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Mina Counsel Your Own Question
Mina Counsel
Mina Counsel, Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 356
Experience:  Barrister
Type Your Law Question Here...
Mina Counsel is online now

Mina, we spoke to the Police but it seems they are limited

This answer was rated:

Hi Mina, we spoke to the Police but it seems they are limited in what they can do. The officer who attended last weekend is going to contact us on Monday. How much would a letter from you on behalf of me to the other tenant informing about restraining order and applying for the restraining order in criminal court be please?

Hi, can you please remind me of our last conversation as I cant see your name from my screen.

Can you just type Hello in that thread so i can refresh my memory? Thankyou.

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
My apologies I’ve done so

Thank you.

It will be £250 + VAT.

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Ok I will be in touch. If I would like to discuss over the phone how much would that be?

I don't charge extra for a telephone conference once I have accepted your instruction.

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Ok one last question thank you very much for your help so far
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
How much do you charge if you apply for the restraining order for me please?

Restraining Order is done thought a criminal court through the police.

Lawyers can only help you with a civil Injunction Order.

Mina Counsel and 4 other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Ok thank you. I’ll be in touch.