SolicitorRM
SolicitorRM, Solicitor
Experience:  Director and Principal Solicitor. UK
103094402

I've received a letter from the passport office saying I

I've received a letter from the passport office saying I need a statutory declaration for my daughters passport and name change he left when my daughter was 3 months old never seen him since how can I go about this
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any papers in family court?
Customer: No i don't want to remove him on birth certificate so my daughter can look for him if she wants to i changed her surname on depoll when she was 12 shes nearly 14 now
JA: Family Court normally sits in a local County and Magistrates' Court. Do you know the location of the court? If not, what county do you live in?
Customer: Middlesex
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Nope Thank you
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Or a affidavit

Hi thank you for your enquiry and patience. You have to engage a solicitor to draft the statutory declaration and stamp and sign it for you. The same goes for the affidavit, you need to see a solicitor face to face. It won’t be easy now with covid-19 but some firms are open and/ or will make arrangements to see you. Contact clerksroom.comon Monday they will have solicitors in their books who can assist. I hope this helps and I would be grateful for your rating at your earliest convenience. All the best

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Thank you very much for your help

You are welcome.