How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask ReadyLaw Your Own Question
ReadyLaw, Lawyer
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 1954
Experience:  Bar Professional Training Course
Type Your Law Question Here...
ReadyLaw is online now

Can I ask you a question related to a dispute in payment

Customer Question

Hi Ross,Can I ask you a question related to a dispute in payment with my phone service provider?
Submitted: 7 days ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 7 days ago.

I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Thank you!
Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 5 days ago.

Good day , your question has been forwarded to me to see if I may be able to help.

Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 5 days ago.

If you are having payment issues with your phone service provided I would recommend that you immediately commence their complaints procedure. In my experience, a lot of times you would speak with several persons over the phone and it is usually a lot of back and forth with issues often not being resolved. However, by putting your complaint formally in writing this forces them to at least give it the consideration it deserves.

So, contact the company and ask for the email address for the complaint handling department/manager. Ensure your complaint is in writing, this way you have a record of what was discussed.

If you have not heard anything from them within 14 days or the matter is resolved but not satisfactorily I would recommend you escalating your complaint to the Ombudsman responsible for services. They are able to look into your issues and recommend to the phone services the best way to resolve the issues you have.

Hope this clarifies things for you.

All the best