ReadyLaw
ReadyLaw, Lawyer
Experience:  Bar Professional Training Course
104128041

Can I ask you a question related to a dispute in payment

Customer Question

Hi Ross,Can I ask you a question related to a dispute in payment with my phone service provider?
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 7 days ago.

Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 5 days ago.

Good day , your question has been forwarded to me to see if I may be able to help.

Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 5 days ago.

If you are having payment issues with your phone service provided I would recommend that you immediately commence their complaints procedure. In my experience, a lot of times you would speak with several persons over the phone and it is usually a lot of back and forth with issues often not being resolved. However, by putting your complaint formally in writing this forces them to at least give it the consideration it deserves.

So, contact the company and ask for the email address for the complaint handling department/manager. Ensure your complaint is in writing, this way you have a record of what was discussed.

If you have not heard anything from them within 14 days or the matter is resolved but not satisfactorily I would recommend you escalating your complaint to the Ombudsman responsible for services. They are able to look into your issues and recommend to the phone services the best way to resolve the issues you have.

Hope this clarifies things for you.

All the best

RL