INC Law
INC Law, Solicitor-Advocate
Experience:  LL.B, LPC, LL.M, Pg.Dip, Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
12179604

I got married from Pakistan he used me divoced me and got

Hi I got married from Pakistan he used me divoced me and got married I feel really used I’ve got a sin from him he’s in his custody I want to ask u if I can get my ex deported from uk
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: In Dewsbury West Yorkshire
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: Nothing I’ve got a joint custody with my ex for my son
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No thanks

H,

Thank you for your query. What permission does your estranged husband have to be in the UK?

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
I don’t know sir😔

Does he have a Slouse Visa or Indefinite Leave to Remain?

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
I don’t know 😔

If he has Indefinite Leave To Rwmain, I am afraid that there is nothing you can do to cancel this and it will be a matter for the Hime Office.

If he is in a Spouse Visa, then you can inform the Home Office that the marriage has broken down and they may curtail the visa. Whether they do, is a decision for them.

I hope this answers your questions. If so, kindly rate the answer and provide feedback.

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Hi sir I don’t have the home office number am in uk and I want to ask u sir that if I ask the home office will my ex found out cause I want to ask them and let them know what’s happened with me If they answer my question if I think that theyre helpful or what I expected that they’ve told me then I’ll take it from there thank u sir for your reply 😔

Your ex should not find out if you request to the home office that they do not release any information.

I hope this helps.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
But sir I want to ask u that it’s been 7 years that ny ex has been in uk I think he’s get he’s visa every 2 years and I don’t know if he’s got his permanent visa is it after 10 years that a immigrant gets there visa oermanetely and can I ask u sir if a immigrant has got there visa permanent can they syill get deported if Yh on what issues sir thanks for your reply sir

If he has been here for 7 years, it is highly likely that he would have either Indefinite Leave to Remain or Have been naturalised as a UK Citizen.

If that is the case, you will not ne able to have his Visa cancelled.

I am sorry if that was not the answer you were expecting.

I hope this answers your questions.

Kind regards,

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Ok sir 😔

It's a pleasure.

Good luck!

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Hi sir I want to cancel now I have no other questions to ask u thank u sir for your time and answering my questions I want to cancel now so I don’t have to continue paying thank u sir