How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask INC Law Your Own Question
INC Law, Solicitor-Advocate
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 15441
Experience:  LL.B, LPC, LL.M, Pg.Dip, Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
Type Your Law Question Here...
INC Law is online now

I got married from Pakistan he used me divoced me and got

This answer was rated:

Hi I got married from Pakistan he used me divoced me and got married I feel really used I’ve got a sin from him he’s in his custody I want to ask u if I can get my ex deported from uk
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: In Dewsbury West Yorkshire
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: Nothing I’ve got a joint custody with my ex for my son
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No thanks


Thank you for your query. What permission does your estranged husband have to be in the UK?

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
I don’t know sir😔


Does he have a Slouse Visa or Indefinite Leave to Remain?

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
I don’t know 😔


If he has Indefinite Leave To Rwmain, I am afraid that there is nothing you can do to cancel this and it will be a matter for the Hime Office.

If he is in a Spouse Visa, then you can inform the Home Office that the marriage has broken down and they may curtail the visa. Whether they do, is a decision for them.

I hope this answers your questions. If so, kindly rate the answer and provide feedback.

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Many thanks

INC Law and 2 other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Hi sir I don’t have the home office number am in uk and I want to ask u sir that if I ask the home office will my ex found out cause I want to ask them and let them know what’s happened with me If they answer my question if I think that theyre helpful or what I expected that they’ve told me then I’ll take it from there thank u sir for your reply 😔


Your ex should not find out if you request to the home office that they do not release any information.

I hope this helps.

Kind regards

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
But sir I want to ask u that it’s been 7 years that ny ex has been in uk I think he’s get he’s visa every 2 years and I don’t know if he’s got his permanent visa is it after 10 years that a immigrant gets there visa oermanetely and can I ask u sir if a immigrant has got there visa permanent can they syill get deported if Yh on what issues sir thanks for your reply sir


If he has been here for 7 years, it is highly likely that he would have either Indefinite Leave to Remain or Have been naturalised as a UK Citizen.

If that is the case, you will not ne able to have his Visa cancelled.

I am sorry if that was not the answer you were expecting.

I hope this answers your questions.

Kind regards,

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Ok sir 😔

It's a pleasure.

Good luck!

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Hi sir I want to cancel now I have no other questions to ask u thank u sir for your time and answering my questions I want to cancel now so I don’t have to continue paying thank u sir