INC Law
INC Law, Solicitor-Advocate
Experience:  LL.B, LPC, LL.M, Pg.Dip, Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
12179604

I have been asked to send a photo been asked to send a photo

Customer Question

I have been asked to send a photo been asked to send a photo of my infected foot of my infected foot but it's come back saying in invalid address but it's come back saying in invalid address. what is the correct e-mail addressWhat is the correct email address I can send this photo to so that I can get my question answered I can send this photo to so that I can get my question answered
Expert:  INC Law replied 18 days ago.

Thank you for your query. The following link will provide further details of how to upload a document: https://www.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert

I hope this answers your questions. If so, kindly rate the answer and provide feedback.

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to ask.