Joy Nicholas
Joy Nicholas, Lawyer
Experience:  Lawyer
106220719

I believe i m a victim of the fraud/scam, My ex-business

Customer Question

Good morning
JA: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: I believe i m a victim of the fraud/scam
JA: Oh, dear. I'm sure the Fraud Examiner can help you. Please tell me everything you can so the Fraud Examiner can help you best.
Customer: My ex-business resigned me from the director position behind my back, without any notice, writing information. On the side, I find out that he applied for Government Loan and starts already closing accounts with suppliers etc. I strongly believe that he will disappear from the UK
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Fraud Examiner should know?
Customer: i wanna stop him
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
hi
Expert:  Joy Nicholas replied 10 days ago.
Hi, thank you for your message. I would advise that you contact action fraud who may investigate the matter further. You can contact them here: https://www.actionfraud.police.uk
I hope this helps if you can please accept my answer there will be a box to do so and give me a five star rating for answering your question top right corner of your screen and just answer will credit me for helping you today
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Hi JoyThank you for your replay to my message earlier. To be honest I knew that I will have to report this fraud further. What I need to know, if he starts closing the company can HSBC where he holds the business account or HMRC stop him to do so? If not he will be gone with £ 50,000.00 Back Loan in his pockets.
Hi, thank you for your message. I would advise that you find a solicitor in your area to represent you and make a court order to stop this from happening. You can also report his actions to hmrc. I hope this helps if you can please accept my answer there will be a box to do so and give me a five star rating for answering your question top right corner of your screen and just answer will credit me for helping you today